Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hola! AZ_Blackcat
AZ, have you moved up here yet? I thought I read somewhere that you were moving to Fed Way. Is that still the plan? I live in NE Tacoma (Browns Point). Let me know when you get here. Since you'll be that close we should meet! Cheers I moved up here from Las Cruces, New Mexico about 7 years ago so it will be nice to have a fellow "southwesterner" around!
"Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most."
my god I need to start checking this board more often.... Yeah man I am still on my way there. some life twists have kept me in Arizona but my lease is up in the end of April and I shall be Seattle down and bound. I look forward to meeting you.
Yoshi Club Member # 12

'06 YZF 600R (DUH!)
-LP smoked windscreen
-LP Smoked flushmounts
-954 conversion
-PIAA Headlight
-Yoshimura TRS Slip on
And the list keeps growing...
Hey AZ, I'm in the same boat. Be in Seattle come April *high five*
Current bikes:
-2001 Cat

Old Bikes:
-1992 EX500
-2001 sv650s
-1994 ZX-7R
-1996 YZF 600
-2002 TTR 125 motard
Go us we rule! Biglol

are you excited I know I am!
Yoshi Club Member # 12

'06 YZF 600R (DUH!)
-LP smoked windscreen
-LP Smoked flushmounts
-954 conversion
-PIAA Headlight
-Yoshimura TRS Slip on
Hell ya! Although I might lose the kitty in the move Sad I really don't want to move it all the way w/ everything else so I might just sell it here and pick up another up there, or buy my DUCATI! I'd love to keep it as a back up bike but we'll see. How you moving everything? Uhaul, moving comp?
Current bikes:
-2001 Cat

Old Bikes:
-1992 EX500
-2001 sv650s
-1994 ZX-7R
-1996 YZF 600
-2002 TTR 125 motard
Gryphon and Blackcat! Looking forward to having you guys up here. Let me know when you are in town. Blackcat...Are you still looking at the Fed Way area?
Yes sir I am currently checking out condos in the Federal way area
Yoshi Club Member # 12

'06 YZF 600R (DUH!)
-LP smoked windscreen
-LP Smoked flushmounts
-954 conversion
-PIAA Headlight
-Yoshimura TRS Slip on
Gryphon- I am planning to do a uhaul trip. I have since bought another car so I intend to put the kitty in the back of the uhaul and tow my new car
Yoshi Club Member # 12

'06 YZF 600R (DUH!)
-LP smoked windscreen
-LP Smoked flushmounts
-954 conversion
-PIAA Headlight
-Yoshimura TRS Slip on
Transfers in progress. The only position is in Lynnwood so I've got my fingers crossed :roll
Current bikes:
-2001 Cat

Old Bikes:
-1992 EX500
-2001 sv650s
-1994 ZX-7R
-1996 YZF 600
-2002 TTR 125 motard
tacomacat-

Where are your favorite rides up here? I would imagine all the mountain passes are pretty fun in decent weather?
I am up here, but my bike won't be up until Tuesday or Wednesday.
there are alot of good rides out across the narrows bridge (purdy, belfair, etc.) and def mountains. Rainier is beautiful, i havent done Helens yet but hear its one of the best. Pretty precarious though, so ive heard. The Olympics and out by Hoods Canal have some nice roads. Cheers heres to summer!!!! i can hardly wait.
Ditto on the Mt. Rainier area. I've cruised up over Chinook Pass in the summer and really enjoyed it. Another nice ride (although a bit far) is the North Cascades Hwy. Beautiful country. I am mostly a commuter so I don't get out for long scenic rides like some of the others around here, so others may have better suggestions. Me? I like to play in traffic!! (j/k!!)
I have arrived so if anyone wants to ride or anything hit me up!!!

Forgive the double post on the other topic but I am not sure who is watching what!!!
Yoshi Club Member # 12

'06 YZF 600R (DUH!)
-LP smoked windscreen
-LP Smoked flushmounts
-954 conversion
-PIAA Headlight
-Yoshimura TRS Slip on